The Immigrant Women Integration Program (IWIP) is a full-time (7-months) leadership training program offered, at no cost, to newcomer women. IWIP develops newcomer community leaders to become actively engaged in their communities to: promote civic engagement, foster a sense of belonging among friends, families and neighbours, facilitate access to programs and services, and generally, contribute to building community capacity.
To apply, you need:
- minimum Canadian Language Benchmark 6 in all areas
- ability to commit full-time (10am- 3pm) Monday to Friday
- intermediate computer skills
- interest in the civic and social services sector
- to go to http://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/1csGC0 to complete the Intake Assessment
- to submit your most updated resume and other relevant certificates.
Deadline: Friday, July 23, 2017