The Elevate Talent Program is a free rapid workforce development program, funded by the Government of Canada and powered by Elevate. The initiative equips professionals from underrepresented communities with the skills and credentials they need to build thriving careers in the technology and innovation sectors.
Elevate Talent is created in partnership with community organizations like CL&D, national and regional companies in the tech and innovation sectors, and leading learning institutions. It is specifically designed to break down the barriers in tech for underrepresented communities.
Eligible participants must:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Belong to an underrepresented community (i.e. Black, Indigenous or Person of Colour, 2SLGBTQ+, newcomer, etc.)
- Be located in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Be looking for full-time employment in tech or innovation role
A new cohort of the program runs every 3 months with various course offerings. For more information on currently available courses and upcoming deadlines, visit www.elevatetalent.ca
Members of the BIPOC community strongly encouraged to apply
Length: 90 days or less
Interested? Apply here
For questions, contact:
Blessing Digha, Coordinator, Elevate Talent Initiative
(647) 493-2462 ext. 127