CL&D has been following the development of the COVID-19 outbreak. In an effort to promote physical distancing and safeguard the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and community in general, the following has been decided:
- All Learning Centre programs and services are being delivered virtually. In-person activities are postponed until further notice, with the exception of sewing classes that are taking place in person, in strict adherence to Public Health guidelines.
- We will continue to provide intake and respond to new inquiries. Intake appointments and assessments will be conducted over the telephone and online.
For questions regarding programming, you can contact:
- Regent Park Catering Collective: Allison Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regent Park Sewing Studio: Shahrzad Sadeghi, email@example.com
- Clear Language & Design: Sally McBeth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigrant Women Integration Program & Academic Upgrading: Camila Geo, email@example.com
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-493-2462
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 is rapidly changing, we will alter our approach as required, taking into account advice from public health authorities and based on the best evidence available.
Hopefully, everyone will weather this health emergency and stay well. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
|Financial, Mental Health, Employment, Childcare, Housing, Food, Clothing, and Shelter Supports.|
|Where to Find Financial Relief.|