Deputy Executive Director
Fund and Community Relationship Specialist
Coordinator – BIPOC Connecting Talent Initiative
Sewing Instructor & Coordinator
Social Enterprise Training & Development Manager
Supervisor of Community Connections
Social Enterprise Assistant
Dr. Farah Mawani
MITACS Accelerate Fellow
Manager, Clear Language & Design
Program Assistant – Operations & Case Management
Camila Geo de Oliveira
Program Lead – Operations & Case Management
Instructor & Virtual Curriculum Designer
Social Enterprise Lead
Supervisor of Programming
Instructor & IT Supports
Board of Directors 2020–2021
Become a Board member
Help The Centre of Learning & Development be the best we can be!
As a Director of an organization whose mission is “Building community, one person at a time”, you will have the opportunity to apply your passion, dedication and skills to:
- Providing leadership in strategic areas of the organization such as good governance, long-term planning, and, financial stewardship;
- Ensuring activities and programs reflect the vision, mission and strategic goals of the Centre for Learning & Development;
- Defining the parameters within which the Board expects the Executive Director to manage the operations;
- Helping nurture organizational culture; and,
- Building partnerships that support our goals.
As a board we are seeking diversity. Diversity of perspectives, expertise, residency and demographics. We seek representatives living in the Regent Park area as well as the wider Greater Toronto community. We seek current and former program participants, volunteers, community members and others who may have benefited from and/or contributed to our programs. We welcome a broad range of competencies with a particular need for individuals who offer strengths in fundraising, communications, accounting/finance, community engagement and/or social justice.
We are seeking leaders with time to devote to helping our organization survive and thrive during an extraordinary time. Board members should demonstrate the highest ethical and professional judgement and share our commitment towards the organization’s goals.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Board Member, please contact our Board Chair Kathleen Jinkerson at email@example.com